Sunday, December 29, 2019

I FELL INTO HEZBOLLAH'S AMBUSH


I FELL INTO HEZBOLLAH'S AMBUSH The prosecutor decides to start with the cello, messages from Major Meir to his girlfriend Nathalie Levy.  MESSAGES FROM MAJOR MEIR TO JOURNALIST NATHALIE LEVY Nathalie. I must speak to God, only you and I with the praised Lord be He. My God, please come to my aid. I am 33 years old. I don't want to die young. Like Mike Brand, Amy Winehouse, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morison, Kurt Coblain, Brian Jones and so many others who died at 27 or 28 years of age. My father and mother met in a concentration camp during the Second World War. They survived. And I too want to survive. My eyes are blinded by a curtain of tears and sweat, as in Albert Camus' Stranger. I fight the pain that tears my stomach like a stab. I remember the explosion of the missile and the maximum pain.  In the distance we hear the machine gun bursts of terrorists from Hizbelsatan, the party of Satan, as they are called in Saudi Arabia. They used to be called before Hezbollah, the party of Allah but now they are called the party of Satan because of their collaboration with Iran and the paranoid dictator Bashar Al Assad who exterminated almost a million political opponents. May God erase the Evil that is in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment