Friday, October 3, 2014

Good News Chatima tova.

“I don’t understand this criticism, and I don’t accept this position. Arabs in Jerusalem freely buy apartments, and nobody says that is forbidden. I will also not say that Jews cannot buy property in Jerusalem. There cannot be discrimination between Jews and Arabs. This is a normal process, and I see no reason to discriminate,” Netanyahu said after meeting Obama.

“This isn’t a settlement,” the Israeli leader declared. “These are neighborhoods in Jerusalem. If you said to me that in some city in the United States or in Mexico, or anywhere else, Jews cannot buy apartments, there would be an uproar. You know, there’s not only the freedom of property, but the right of every individual to live where they want, as long as they purchase the apartment legally and don’t expropriate, don’t take over, which isn’t the case here. This was a free transaction. So I just want to understand this policy. It flies in the face of American values, and it flies in the face of common sense.”

PS Check our next concert on October 12 in Har Nof Special Souccot ans lots of Joy.

Rachael and David  Orbach

www.davidorbach.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment